[GE users] -sync y with DRMAA

Jeff White jsw at farecast.com
Wed May 16 19:20:53 BST 2007

When I submit a job with "-sync y" in the native specification of a
JobTemplate I get

org.ggf.drmaa.DeniedByDrmException: Unknown option -sync y

Am I correct in assuming this option doesn't work with DRMAA and I must
use the synchronize() method instead? In my case I have a separate
thread that uses wait(JOB_IDS_SESSION_ANY) to process completed jobs. It
may be convenient to have runJob() be able to be synchronous itself. I'm
guessing this is not feasible.

thanks,
jeff