[GE users] qstat (add)

Alexander Thomas alex at gaponline.de
Fri May 18 10:26:02 BST 2007

Reuti schrieb:
> Am 18.05.2007 um 00:35 schrieb Alexander Thomas:
>
>> Daniel Templeton schrieb:
>>> So, if you run qstat -u "*", you only see your own jobs?
>> No, I see no jobs, none of my own neither of the others...
>> Only the queuing instances...
>> QUEUE at exechost n/m (slots) load etc
>> nothing else more...
>
> Can you please check, whether the used qstat is really the binary qstat,
> or an alias or a wrapper to any procedure in your setup? I.e.
Thanks a lot that was the point! I totally forgot that wrapper script.
After adding quots on the $@ qstat act the right way.

> /usr/sge/bin/lx24-amd64/qstat -u "*"
>
> shows the same behavior?
>
> -- Reuti

Thanks, Yours sincerly Alexander Thomas

    [ Part 2, "OpenPGP digital signature"  Application/PGP-SIGNATURE ]
    [ (Name: "signature.asc") 260 bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]