[GE users] cpu time limits

Fri May 18 10:56:01 BST 2007

Hi Gerd,

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Gerd Marquardt wrote:

> Hi,
> is it possible to define different cpu time limits per user. Now we run SGE
> 6.1, and I try to solve the problem with the new resource quota feature, but
> I have no success.

it is true resource quotas were a nice way for setting per user cpu
time limits. Until now resource quota limitations unfortunately do
not yet influence job execution resource limits.

Could you file it to IssueZilla?

Regards,
Andreas

http://gridengine.info/

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer