[GE users] qstat

Jeremy Stout stout.jeremy at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:39:41 BST 2007

I added '-u "*"' to my global sge_request file
(default/common/sge_request) so it would be the default behavior for
all users. Unfortunately, it is not having the desired effect. I still
have to use 'qstat -u "*"' to see all the jobs that are currently
running. I tried restarting the scheduler and qmaster, but that did
not seem to help.