[GE users] qstat

Fri May 18 15:48:03 BST 2007

Yeah.  Sorry about that.  I was just wondering what goober gave you that
advice.  Then I thought to check my blog. :)  The sge_requests file is
for job submission parameters.  It has nothing to do with qstat.  There
is no global options file for qstat.  If you want one, then you should
create a wrapper script.

Daniel