[GE users] Update to 6.1

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Sat May 19 08:13:57 BST 2007

Hello,
you are trying to upgrade working cluster? This is always dangerous and
we recommend to do it not
in that way.
How are you performing your updates? The upgrade procedure does not
change the databases in case of classic and BDB spooling (non RPC
Server). If you're using the BDB Server on Solaris64 the BDB RPC Server
binray will be exchanged.
Only the rc-files and settings files will be recreated.

Regards,
Marco