[GE users] permissions

William Knebel billk at metrumrg.com
Mon May 21 16:17:57 BST 2007

We would like all output files from completed jobs sent to sge to get
assigned permissions of u=rw, g=rw, o=r.  We are running SGE6 on
NetBSD AMD64. Is there an appropriate place to set the umask in one of
the daemon (sgeexeced, sgemaster, etc.) startup files to accomplish
this? Wehn we run the same program outside of sge the output files are
assigned the appropriate permissions. If I missed this in a manual
somewhere, please point me in that direction and I will do the
research. Otherwise, any ideas/help would be greatly appredciated.

Bill