[GE users] Announcing Grid Engine 6.1

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:43:01 BST 2007

No changes in the standard SGE daemons and binaries. The "tight
SGE-SSH" sshd just needs to call several SGE subroutines that are not
shipped in the standard SGE binary distribution, and that's why you
need the source.

Is it possible to do what you want in the SSH configure file instead
of /etc/hosts.deny ??

Rayson