[GE users] Got something installed - how do I set things up?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu May 24 20:51:50 BST 2007

With a small change to the aimk script (to add -R for our local Berkeley DB
install) I managed to get stuff build and installed.  Now I can't for the
life of me figure out how to set things up.  I understand that I need a
master machine that will run sge_master and need to set up one or more
machines to be execution hosts.  I can't figure out from the docs how to
accomplish this though.  Is there no setup for dummies document around
somewhere?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/