[GE users] Got something installed - how do I set things up?

Thu May 24 21:13:49 BST 2007

Good point, Chris.  I forgot about the fact that he's building from
source.  The step that Chris was describing is to set SGE_ROOT to the
destination direction, cd into the source directory, and run
"scripts/distinst -local -all".  You may have to tweak the
scripts/distinst.site file a little if you have problems.  I'm making
the assumption that you are going to NFS-share the SGE_ROOT directory
and that you're on the machine that will be doing the sharing (or that
it's a 1-node cluster).  After you've done the distinst, then the docs
and the blog post I sent become useful.

Daniel