[GE users] creating a Master queue

Milo stinger at rogers.com
Mon May 28 20:19:29 BST 2007

I have, but I'm still confused as to how exactly it works. Thus far when I
haven't explicitly specified the master queue using the -masterq argument,
SGE obviously uses my only queue (all.q) for both master and slave. I've
also noticed that the master node still gets a slave process assigned to it.
Will this slave process still get spawned on the master queue if I use the
-masterq argument to qsub? If so, do I have the ability to control this? I
also don't exactly know how to actually create this new master queue with
the correct settings and such. Could someone point me in the right
direction?

-Milo