[GE users] qdel implements a SIGKILL signal ?

Tue May 29 17:59:42 BST 2007

Goncalo,

By default, Grid Engine uses SIGKILL.  The terminate_method queue
attribute allows you to override that, though, with whatever signal or
script you want.  Children are found and killed via the additional group
id assigned to the job.

Daniel