[GE users] can't set "enforce project" parameter on hosts

John Mc-Nicholas XJ (GU/ETL) john.xj.mc-nicholas at ericsson.com
Wed May 30 10:27:23 BST 2007

Hi All

SGE 6.0
QMON : cluster configuration
Is it possible to set the "enforce project" parameter to true for
individual hosts.
I only have the option to set it globally.

I would like to enforce the usage of the "project parameter" for only a
small trial group of users.
I was planning to only allow this group access to hosts with the
"enforce project" parameter set to true.
Unfortunately I don't have the possiblity of setting this for individual
hosts - its all or nothing.

Is it possible to enable "enforce project" setting for individual hosts?
Or is there another way around this , without enforcing the project
parameter for all jobs?

Best Regards

John
> John Mc Nicholas
>
> STE/SEA Support Engineer
> BETE Test Plants UK
>
> Phone: +44 (0) 1483 305458
> Email: john.xj.mc-nicholas at ericsson.com
> Address: Ericsson,  Midleton Gate, Guildford Business Park, Guildford,
> Surrey, GU2 8SG , UK

Ericsson Limited
Registered Office: Unit 4, Midleton Gate, Guildford Business Park,
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8SG
Registered Number in England and Wales: 942215
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
Ericsson Limited does not enter into contracts or contractual
obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in writing
between the parties concerned.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorised amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.