[GE users] can't set "enforce project" parameter on hosts

Wed May 30 18:01:20 BST 2007

Another option might be to create a user group for your special users,
add that user group to the /xuser_lists/ for the regular hosts, and add
the acceptable projects to the /projects/ for the limited hosts.  If a
host has the projects field set, only jobs submitted under one of the
listed projects can be scheduled there.  Special users who try to submit
a job to a queue instance on a restricted host won't get an error at
submit time, though.  The job will just remain pending, and qstat -j
will say something like: (no project) does not have the correct project
to run in host "gridengine6".

Daniel

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]