[GE users] Default queue?

Thu May 31 02:13:23 BST 2007

Brian,

The subordinate setting is used to suspend the subordinate queue when
jobs are in the superordinate(?) queue.  To set a fill-up order for your
queues, use the seq_no setting.  If the queues are each on a different
host, you may also have to set the queue_sort_method to seqno.  Check
queue_conf(5) and sched_conf(5).

Daniel