[GE users] Default queue?

Brian Pontz bpontz at ll.mit.edu
Thu May 31 15:06:54 BST 2007

I guess this kinda does what I want. Let me explain further about what
I'm looking to do.
Basically what I want is when jobs are submitted without specifying a
queue, I want the jobs all to go into all.q. The other queue's I want
only to be used if the person specifies those queue's. Can this be done?

Brian