[GE users] jobs get suspended in "Eqw" state

Deepti Thapliyal deepti.thapliyal at progression.com
Thu Nov 1 07:49:06 GMT 2007

Thanx a lot !

It worked ... but now there is another problem .... again the job is in
"Eqw" state ...but this time it is with different error report:
" can't get output file "//Sleeper.o" : Permission denied "

I have however kept my job in shared folder with the following path :
"D/public/jobs/sleeper.sh".
I just want to clear one doubt, that when I log in to my user account and
open the korn shell, the path that I could see is "/dev/fs/z". do I need to
keep my job in this path, so that it could be easily available for the grid
execution daemon, to execute on.... or will it work some other way ??

Thanks & Regards,
Deepti