[GE users] accounting files

Colin Thomas Colin.Thomas at csr.com
Thu Nov 1 14:48:37 GMT 2007

Hi,

Many thanks for getting back.

We used to have a master and shadow - the master was taken down so the
shadow took over. This shadow was then restarted, and this restart of
the shadow (acting as master) seem to cause the stop. Since then we have
migrating back to the real master again.

Could this be the cause of the issue ?

Best regards

/colin