[GE users] Defining automatic hard memory limits

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Nov 1 20:58:45 GMT 2007

We have a grid of users' workstations and I'd like to protect them from
people submitting large memory jobs to machines that can't handle them.
  Each machine has a different amount of memory, so this really needs to
get done on a case by case basis.  Is it possible to set a hard memory
limit for each instance to be equal to "mem_total"?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com