AW: [GE users] The basics of scheduling -- one job per CPU?

Ochtrup, Carsten carsten.ochtrup at eds.com
Fri Nov 2 08:34:36 GMT 2007

David,

set the number of slots of the queue to the number of CPUs.

Do you have more than one queue per host?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Carsten Ochtrup
_________________
EDS Operations Services GmbH
EMEA North & Central RABU

c/o Rolls-Royce Deutschland Ltd & Co KG
Eschenweg 11
D-15827 Blankenfelde-Mahlow
Tel.:      +49 (0) 33708 - 6 - 16 84
Mobile: +49 (0) 1520 - 165 50 33
Fax:     +49 (0) 33708 - 6 - 3625
http://www.eds.de <http://www.eds.de/>

EDS Operations Services GmbH, Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hansen, Swen Rehders, Hagen Rickmann;
Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 84072
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Manfred Heibel
This email contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email immediately and delete this email.

 P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any other document.