[GE users] jobs get suspended in "Eqw" state

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 2 10:50:13 GMT 2007

By default, the execd tries to redirect the output to the users home
directory. I assume your job users home directory is not set correctly
on the execution host - open a shell window on this host, login as the
job user and type "echo $HOME" or "cd; pwd" to see what is set.

You can either use the "-o" and "-e" options of qsub to redirect the
output to wherever you like, or you can set the job users home directory
and use the defaults.

To do this, you have to open the user properties dialog of Windows (use
the one of the Domain server for Windows Domain users!), go to the
"profile" tab and set the home folder - either to a local directory or
to a network share.

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware