[GE users] Apple Leopard has dtrace -- anyone used the SGE probes/scripts yet?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Nov 2 17:21:08 GMT 2007

I've avoided doing much more than "does it install and work" SGE
testing on the beta tester seeds of Apple's OS X 10.5 server because
each time they updated the build and fedexed out DVDs I had to wipe
and do a clean-reinstall. I gradually lost the will to do any involved
work knowing that it would get blown away within a week or two.

But, now that I'm running the shipped versions of Server and Client
there is more time to seriously examine things.

One of the more interesting additions to the OS is DDtrace. Has anyone
used the Solaris SGE Dtrace stuff on a Mac yet?

-Chris