[GE users] Help: Adjust priority dynamically in PE

Amy Lee openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 06:11:03 GMT 2007

Hello,

I know SGE can adjust processes priority dynamically. However, whether I
should enable some functions or nothing to open this feature? And if I
run a parallel program in a specific PE, I find that the priority is
always 0.55500. Can SGE adjust priority dynamically in PE? How to do that?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee