[GE users] Help: Adjust priority dynamically in PE

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:04:06 GMT 2007

Hello,

I suppose that I'm confused about the adjust priority  dynamically. However,
when I submit many jobs, what should I do to enable this function to adjust
system resource including process priority? Thank you very much.

We are going to buy some new clusters, so this is very important for us.

Thank you~

Regards,

Amy Lee