[GE users] dbwriter derived value

??? blueriver at eastday.com
Tue Nov 6 09:10:16 GMT 2007

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

Dear all,

   I installed dbwriter based on the installation guide. And I want to calculate the dayly sum of cpu per user.

   I added the following script into $SGE_ROOT/dbwriter/database/postgres/dbwriter.xml.

   <derive object="user" interval="hour" variable="h_sum_cpu">
      <auto function="SUM" variable="np_load_avg" />
   </derive>

   I restart the sgedbwriter , however, I cannot find the derived values in the table sge_user_values. I also change

   Does anyone have ideas?

??Thanks and best regards!

????????blueriver at eastday.com
??????????2007-11-06