[GE users] Help with qrsh, SSH, and LDAP

Dave Love david.love at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 11:41:35 GMT 2007

"David Olbersen" <dolbersen at nextwave.com> writes:

> Like I said before, given that LDAP works right on every other system I
> really have a hard time seeing it not being SGE.

Presumably you need to debug it the same way as any other program
where something fails when execed from it, but works with the same
arguments otherwise.  Check the environment in which it's called with
a script which logs env(1) output (and the arguments it gets, to be
sure).

Messages from running sshd -d on the server might tell you why it's
failing, though.