[GE users] Help with qrsh, SSH, and LDAP

Fri Nov 9 19:28:20 GMT 2007

David,

Again, scripting is your friend.  Write a script like:

---
#!/bin/sh

file=$1

mv $1 $1.tmp
grep -v qlogin_daemon $1.tmp | grep -v rlogin_daemon > $1
rm $1.tmp
---

and set your editor to that script, e.g. "export EDITOR=/tmp/drop.sh"

You can then run something like:

for $host in `qconf -sconfl`
do
   qconf -mconf $host