[GE users] grid engine problem

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) Sandeep.Patel2 at Honeywell.com
Tue Nov 13 05:42:37 GMT 2007

Hi

1.       I have my master host in RHEL.

2.       I have two execution host

                        A. one is on windows

                        B. other one is on RHEL

3. When I m submitting the job simple.sh(4times) , when I m typing the
command qstat -f ,  then the job is always going to the RHEL execution
host for execution because the

  Used by/total is 2/2 for  RHEL , but for windows 0/2.the jobs are
pending for some time and later taken by RHEL execution host.

4. It means the job is not distributed among the hosts !!!!

5. How can I solve this?

6. In this connection I have attached some screen shots. Can u please
check it out?

Thanks

sandeep

    [ Part 2, "ss2.jpg"  Image/JPEG (Name: "ss2.jpg") 1.4 MB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3, "ss1.jpg"  Image/JPEG (Name: "ss1.jpg") 1.4 MB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 4: "Attached Text" ]