[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 14 13:14:26 GMT 2007

manju a wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
> i have one question ,
>
> how we can configure the e-mail notifications in grid  , once the job
> got executed(with the output n error)  from the windows exec hosts.
> e-mail notification should go to the user who submits jobs.

It works like on every Unix execution host ;-)
The default mailer of Interix is "/bin/mail", this must be configured in
the Windows execution hosts configuration:

mailer  /bin/mail

But I don't know how it has to be configured that SGE sends a mail to
the job user when a job gets executed or has finished. Can someone else
answer this question?

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware