[GE users] modifying CPU time on running jobs.

Baudilio Tejerina tejerina at chem.northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:53:30 GMT 2007

Hi Daniel:

In the configuration you suggest, do you mean having something like
h_cpu=24:00:00 and s_cpu=23:00:00  ?

If in either case (reaching h_cpu or s_cpu) the job gets killed, I
don't see the benefits or usefulness of using a 'lower' s_cpu or
actually, any s_cpu at all.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Baudilio