[GE users] windows exec host problems

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 15 09:51:45 GMT 2007

Sandeep, Patel(IE10) wrote:
> Hi
>
>   After the installation of execution daemon in windows . I m unable to
> see the daemon in ps ax list.
>
> Also I m getting error in /tmp of SFU :-
>
> |execd|ie10dtdc3zl1s|C|can't create directory "ie10dtdc3zl1s": No such
> file or directory

You could find out why the sge_execd can't create the directory and
remove the error reason.

> I mentioned EXECD_SPOOL_DIR=/dev/fs/D/spool . is it wrong? If it is not
> wrong what is the problem?

Does this directory exist? Does the sge_execd have the permissions to
create a subdirectory and files in there?

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com