[GE users] Memory leak in 6.1u2 ?

Richard Ems Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Thu Nov 15 13:16:39 GMT 2007

Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> in 6.u1 we fixed a scheduler memory leak
>
>    http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/61patches.txt
>
> but since then I'm not aware about scheduler leaking.
>
> As for hunting the leak I could provide you with an instrumented
> scheduler binary that records allocation/deallocation information
> in a way that it can be analyzed with Linux mtrace(3) utility.

Ok, lets do it!
This is a production system, and at this moment nothing is working, so
any help is very much appreciated!!!

Where do I find this binary?

Thanks, Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924