[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 15 13:40:36 GMT 2007

manju a wrote:
> Hey Harald,
>
>  do u have any idea how we can configure to send on e-mail from SFU
>
> i tried like this mailx -s "test" user at abc.com but SFU not doing any thing

I tried this on all my Interix hosts and it works. I didn't configure
anything in SFU.

> do we need configure any thing in SFU ???

Not that I would know of. I guess that the mailx reads all settings from
Windows - or perhaps the installer of SFU did this and copied the
settings to some Interix config file.

Sorry, I do not know much about mail, it just works... ;-)

If there are mail experts present, please give us some hints!

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware
mailto:harald.pollinger at sun.com