[GE users] Help: Priority Problem

Thiep Duong Thiep.Duong at am.necel.com
Thu Nov 15 17:47:58 GMT 2007

Question is, can you do anything manually (without SGE) to 'improve'
the performance of whatever jobs that you do today?  If the answer is yes,
then SGE can help you to do the same thing.

if your job is a single thread application, then having one machine
or 100 machine won't help you!

What is your expectation of 'grid' and 'PE'?  or may be tell us what
application that you run and how you want to improve it.

Thiep