[GE users] Modifying Automatic Exec Host Installation Queue

Jonathan Pierce jonathan.pierce at loni.ucla.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:20:36 GMT 2007

Hello Marco,

Thank you very much, the modifications in inst_execd.sh were exactly
what we needed.  I've noted the inst_qmaster.sh info for future
(re)installs.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

Jonathan Pierce
System Administrator
Laboratory of Neuro Imaging, UCLA
635 Charles E. Young Drive South, Suite 225
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7332
jonathan.pierce at loni.ucla.edu