[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:59:04 GMT 2007

Hi Harald,

i made some changes, i can able to send e-mail now from SFU... it
works fine for me.. but i need to get the error n output information
by e-mail thru grid or execution host.... i used  this option in "qsub
-M abs at user.com -m eb" it will just give the start time n end time but
all i need to get  output and error information in an e-mail once the
job got executed !!!! please let me know if you any options to set
this in qsub.....

thanks
manjunath A.