[GE users] Reg: windows domain users access to grid

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Fri Nov 16 13:10:59 GMT 2007

Hi Manjunath,

sending stderr/out through email after job is not supported by a qsub
option. It could be configured through an epilog script (however it would
not be possible to send the stderr/out wiht the same email which is
generated by the execd which contains the job start/end information).

An alternative could be to tweak the configured mail program and replace it
by a script. This script in addition would read the job stdout/err and
append it to the email. The path to the stderr/our file could be retrieved
from the shepherd directory from the "config" file.

Regards,
Andy