[GE users] Single load sensor for multiple hosts?

Fri Nov 16 16:02:23 GMT 2007

Mark,

Looks like you're correct. I apparently picked up some bad information
along the way.

If a complex reported by a load sensor is consumable, usage will *not*
be decremented from the reported load value. If a consumable that is
assigned to a host (or globally) is also reported by a load sensor, the
qmaster will keep the stricter value, either the load sensor's report or
the usage-adjusted value of the consumable. Either way, the qmaster does
not decrement usage against a reported load value, only against an
assigned load value.

Thanks, Mark!

Daniel