[GE users] Starting qlicserver as a daemon

Richard Ems Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Mon Nov 19 10:11:15 GMT 2007

I'm trying to start qlicserver as a daemon, and this works on the
console, but as soon as I start it from an init script it dies after one
run.

Starting it as a daemon on a console works, but as soon as I close this
console the daemon dies also.

Is anyone out there running qlicserver as a daemon?

Thanks, Richard

openSUSE 10.3 64bit, perl 5.8.8, SGE 6.1u2

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924