[GE users] Interactive jobs

A listner gg3796 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 01:57:26 GMT 2007

Reuti; thanks a lot.

qstat -f has clean output, no errores on most machines.
sge request is  -l vf=500M,mf=150M,pdqueue=false
no firewalls within LAN and it used to work fewdays ago. I guess I created one new queue and then qsh stopped working (I guess).  For interactive job I  have seperate queue. I can not think of any other changes.