[GE users] job submission to windows execution host

Harald Pollinger Harald.Pollinger at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 21 14:48:25 GMT 2007

Deepti Thapliyal wrote:
> Futher to this, I would like to tell that after submitting job to
> windows execution host, the Eqw status could be seen only through
> windows machine; the linux machines does not show any job either in
> running or in Eqw state.

Try
# qstat -f -u "*"

The messages file of linux machines also don?t show any related entry.

How should it? It's a different host...

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware