[GE users] Help: Tickets Problem

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:50:22 GMT 2007

Thank you every one!
And I will show my steps to configure this feature.

Step 1.
I set Repriotitize Interval to 00:00:05 in Scheduler Configuration by qmon.

Step 2.
I submit 3 jobs, all jobs will create 24 processes and my nodes have 16
processors total.

Step 3.
In Policy Configuration, I set Ticket Policy Hierarchy is OFS. And fill in
35000 in Total Functional Tickets field.

Step 4.
Open Functional Policy button, then select "jobs" part, then I can see the
total three jobs. I change the job's share by 15000, 8000, 12000 from job1
to job3. Select Apply then Refresh.

Step 5.
In Job Control window, I find that the priority is changed, but not
dynamically.

Are they correct? What should I configure more?

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee