[GE users] Time Limit on any job with qsub

YogS mail2yogs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:17:08 GMT 2007

Hello All,

Is there any way by which I can specify the the max time limit on qsub job.

preferably cpu time...if not then wall clock time..

I can try creating a fork process inside the script also but for that I need
to pass qsub Job ID back to the script called by qsub. Noy sure if this is
possible or not.

Regards
YogS