[GE users] Another qsh strange problem

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Thu Nov 22 18:16:40 GMT 2007

Hi all,
i've a strannge problem with qsh intercative jobs.
As usual user in my cluster, i'm doing this command:

[jerome at cluster ~]$ qsh
Your job 227092 ("INTERACTIVE") has been submitted
waiting for interactive job to be scheduled ...
Your interactive job 227092 has been successfully scheduled.

But there is no xterm window appearing on my own screen at all.
When i check out the "messages" log file on the master , i can see this log:

11/22/2007 11:43:55|qmaster|cluster|I|job 227092.1 finished on host
compute-1-6.local

And when i check out the "messages" files on the node compute-1-6,  i
can't see anything about this jobs.

I thought that the problem was about the forward of the X server via
ssh. But, when i conect on the compute-1-6, as "ssh compute-1-6 -X", I
can run an xterm without any problem.

The version of SGE is the 6.o8, whith Rocks distribuetion.

Who can help me to resolv this probem??

Thank's a lot.

--
-- Jérôme
Les méchants ont sans doute compris quelque chose