[GE users] Tight integration template for IntelMPI ?

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Fri Nov 23 06:56:06 GMT 2007

Hi there,

Some users complains about processes left working on nodes after a qdel.
Our parallels apps use IntelMPI implementation.
On which template (or paper) should I base my work to use tight
integration with IntelMPI ?
I'll also work in using the SGE-provided rshd in order to forbid users
to log in the nodes (I've recently view some posts telling the '-i' arg
is the right one ?)

Thanks,
Ionel

--