[GE users] mail sent on job reschedule with qsub -m e

Fri Nov 23 13:56:20 GMT 2007

Hi Didier,

in my opinion this is a bug, since the job is not finished
when it exits with 99. As workaround you could write a
wrapper script for the mailer you configured in sge_conf(5)
that exits without sending a mail if it detects one of these
"rescheduled" mails.

Regards,
Andreas