[GE users] Install problem setting up GE 6.1 u2 on Fedora 8

Mon Nov 26 23:58:15 GMT 2007

When I have that problem, it's normally because the qmaster's port is
taken by some other application.  You can see what's going on by setting
debug level 1.  See:

http://blogs.sun.com/templedf/entry/using_debugging_output

for details on setting debug levels.

Daniel