[GE users] Install problem setting up GE 6.1 u2 on Fedora 8

Bruce Rothermal Bruce.Rothermal at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 27 00:14:00 GMT 2007

Thanks Daniel

I set the env var SGE_DEBUG_LEVEL="2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0"; export SGE_DEBUG_LEVEL

Then run install   install_qmaster

Everything runs the same with no debug output to the terminal. Is it
supposed to go to some log file or the terminal?

Bruce