[GE users] Help: Tickets Problem

Lee Amy openlinuxsource at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:44:47 GMT 2007

Hello,

I have set up the functional tickets well. And I find that it can change the
priority dynamically. But I have a problem about the word "dynamically".

As I thought before, I think SGE could auto-adjust priority dynamically. I
suppose that my idea was wrong. I think SGE can adjust priority dynamically
manually by tickets policy, right?

I hope someone can help me in this field. Afterall, I'm a newbiw in SGE. :)

Thank you very much~

Regards,

Amy Lee