[GE users] Reg: Interactive jobs on windows execution host

manju a manju.kudu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:47:57 GMT 2007

1) Is it possible to submit a batch script to windows execution host
in which it will invoke the number of  Gui window??

2) is it possible GUI window output should reflect to user one who
submitting the job or it should run where that session exists??

please let me know if its possible how we can set the display n options in qsub.

thanks
Manjunath A.